GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please read the following terms and conditions before accessing and using the website.
- These general conditions of sale are from Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos, Lda., with head offices at Rua Carlos Mayer 6A, 1700-102, Lisbon, identified by taxpayer number 501520449, contact +351 213932730 and e-mail email@example.comHereinafter referred to as Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos, Lda. and Clube do Vinho, and it is agreed that people who wish to make purchases or subscribe to plans through the website www.clubedovinho.pt will be known as “Users”.
- By browsing our Internet page, the User agrees to be bound by the General Terms and Conditions and accepts that Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos, Lda. may spontaneously change them without prior notice.
- The parties hereby agree that purchases made through website of Clube do Vinho will be exclusively regulated by this contract, to the exclusion of any conditions made available previously on the website.
- Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos, Lda. reserves the right to proceed with the page in countries and other places where people of the same age or older are permitted to consume alcoholic beverages, for this effect and without any impediment and/or legal restriction. It also reserves the right to withdraw access to the website if it is detected that the user does not meet the legal requirements.
ARTICLE 1 - DATA PROTECTION
- We appreciate your interest in our site, managed by. Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos, Lda. Clube do Vinho recognises the importance of data protection, takes responsibility for preserving the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantees your right to the self-determination of information.
- In order to use our website, the user may communicate a range of personal data such as name, email address, postal address and/or other data required to join the club.
During each visit to the site and its respective contents, access data are also recorded in the form of a protocol. Each log includes the following data:
– The website from which the Clube do Vinho page is viewed;
– The IP address;
– Access date/time;
– The customer's order;
– The http response code;
– The amount of data transmitted;
– Information about the browser and operating system that is used
- It is supplied optionally and access, rectification and erasure of any data that directly relates to you is guaranteed in legal terms, either in person or by writing directly to the addressed e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos, Lda. only uses the personal data for the purpose stated during each collection. We may contract third parties to collect and process personal data during the course of new customer orders and while providing our services.
Protocol data are stored for the purpose of protecting systems, including preventing attacks on them. However, it is not possible to use these data to identify the user, nor are they interconnected with other databases.
- Personal data transmitted by our users are used to established a commercial relationship with Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos, Lda.
- Clube do Vinho assumes that customers agree to be contacted by email, telephone, postal address, SMS and/or MMS upon reading and accepting these terms.
- These data are used during the period in which this relationship occurs, as part of compliance with all legal obligations. Customer data will be deleted at the end of this period.
ARTICLE 3 - IMAGE USAGE POLICY
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, if the user shares images while using the tools available on the website of Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos, Lda. it is thereby assumed that he/she accepts the use, transmission, distribution, public communication, exhibition and reproduction of these for promotional and cultural purposes, by Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos, Lda., and the user waives any right to financial or any other type of compensation.
- Users of this website guarantee and take responsibility before Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos, Lda. for compliance with any provisions on the topic of intellectual property and image rights over any shared images, and declare that their transmission and/or reproduction neither harm nor prejudice any third party rights.
ARTICLE 4 - COPYRIGHT AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All data, registered trademarks and all content in general of this website and linked microsites are the property of, and are exclusively used by Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos, Lda.
- The content of the pages on this site is protected by copyright and related rights, and intellectual property rights.
- All texts, images, advertising, brands and other elements of the sitecontent are protected by law and any full or partial copying, reproduction, broadcasting or transmission, use, modification, sale, publication, distribution or any other use is expressly prohibited.
ARTICLE 5 - LIABILITY
- Under the general terms of the Law, Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos, Lda. will not be liable for any damages (including but not limited to any damages, loss of profit and non-material damages) that may arise as a result of the use of this website and its content by the user.
- Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos, Lda. makes every effort to ensure the safe use of its website and microsites, specifically by means of a rigorous IT policy.
- Any information provided may contain errors or spelling mistakes or may be outdated, and such information may be changed at any time without any prior warning from Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos, Lda.
ARTICLE 6 - MISUSE
- Use of this website and its respective microsites for illegal purposes is expressly prohibited. Theft and counterfeiting, as well as illegitimate identification, are criminally punishable.
ARTICLE 7 - COOKIES POLICY
- The cookies are small text files sent by the websites that you visit. web They are stored on your computer or mobile device through your browser. They are widely used to make websites operate, to increase their efficiency and to provide information to website owners.
- The term cookies in this policy refers to all files that collect information in this way. cookies The cookies that are used do not collect information that identifies the user; they collect generic information, specifically on the way in which users reach and use the websites, and the region of the country/countries form which they access the site, etc.
- Users may at any time use theirbrowserto decide to be notified about the reception of cookies, as well as to block them on their system.
- Some cookies are used to help determine the usefulness and interest of sites, and the number of times that they are used, enabling faster and more efficient browsing and removing the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
The following purposes are excluded:
a) Storing information that personally identifies you;
b) Using data stored in cookies without consent, in cases where getting this consent in advance is a requirement.
- For more information about setting up your Internet browser please see the cookie blocking and erasure instructions in your browser's “help” function, or contact the manufacturer of the software directly.
ARTICLE 8 - DATA PROTECTION POLICY FOR GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- To generate personalized online ads, this website uses the Google Analytics Remarketing Service. Our ads will be posted on third party websites,
including Google. Both we and third parties, including Google, use first party cookies (such as Google Analytics Cookies) in combination with third party cookies (such as DoubleClick-Cookies), to display and optimize ads for our website based on previous searches by users.
- We analyze the Google Analytics reports to analyze data on user demographics and interests. We use Google advertising data and data on visits by third parties (such as age, gender, interests) in Google Analytics for marketing purposes and to constantly improve our service. You may block advertising banners displayed by Google using the following link.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (Google). Google Analytics uses so-called Cookies, text files that are stored on the user's computer and that allow website use to be analyzed.
- Information collected by the cookie relating to the use of the website by the user are, as a general rule, transferred to a Google server in the United States of America and stored there. Google’s data protection policy is available at: http://www.google.com/intl/pt/policies/privacy/.
ARTICLE 9 – PURPOSE
- The purpose of these general sales conditions is to provide Users with all necessary information and definitions about the different types of orders, sales, payments and deliveries for purchases made through the website of Clube do Vinho.
- These conditions regulate all of the stages required for placing an order, and ensure that the order is followed up by the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 10 - ORDER
- Users place orders by completing the membership process described on the website www.clubedovinho.pt, and adding the product(s) with which they intend to start their subscription to the Club. In addition, all contacts such as names, addresses, email addresses and all other information will be stored. Monthly orders for boxes of six bottles will also be stored, along with all data provided by the User.
- Users should follow the steps shown below to place their orders:
- a) Sign up on the website www.clubedovinho.pt, and provide the information requested therein for this purpose.
- b) Log in (by entering the email address and password combination chosen by the User during the sign up process).
- c) Complete the information and select from the options displayed during the order completion process (delivery and billing addresses, shipping method and payment method, as well as the NIF (Tax ID number) and name that you would like to appear on the invoice for tax purposes).
- Final confirmation of the order by the User represents full and complete acceptance of the prices and descriptions of the products available for sale, as well as of these General Conditions of Sale, which shall be the only conditions to apply to the contract thus concluded.
- Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos,. shall only honour orders received online up to available stock limits. If a product is unavailable, Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos, Lda., undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- Users are entirely responsible for all data shown on the invoice. No changes may be made to the invoice once it has been issued.
- Any orders that are placed remain valid for 10 (ten days), unless the order is placed under a promotional campaign that sets a different period. It is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions or offers beyond this period. If payment for the order is not received by our services within the aforementioned period, it may not be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used for a new order.
ARTICLE 11 – PAYMENT
- Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos, Lda., proposes the following payment methods to Users of the website www.clubedovinho.pt.
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
- Account debit authorization.
1.1 a) If paying by credit card, the amount will be debited from the User's card immediately after the shipment of the goods has been confirmed. If any of the ordered products are out of stock, their value will be credited to the User's card after the order date.
ARTICLE 12 - DELIVERY AND SHIPMENT
- Orders will be delivered within 5 DAYS of the order being placed. Delivery is made by the courier company GLS.
- The order includes shipping costs for Continental Portugal. €3.90 will be added to the final amount for the Azores Archipelago, and €3.00 for the Madeira archipelago.
ARTICLE 13 – PRICES
- Prices should be understood as being in Euros, with Portuguese rates and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the order payment date.
- The User will be informed immediately if an increase is seen in the price of any product, and he/she may choose between receiving his/her order (by paying the difference) or cancelling it.
ARTICLE 14 – CANCELATION AND RETURN
- The cancelation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos, Lda. The request should be made in writing to the contact email address email@example.com within 5 days of the order. The products must be intact and bottles must be sealed and in their original packaging. The cancellation and goods return instructions are defined by. Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos, Lda. and sent by the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible the refund should be made by the same payment method. If this is not possible, the user should submit proof of payment and ownership of an account or card so that the refund can be made by bank transfer.
- Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos, Lda. undertakes to refund the User within a maximum of 15 days.
- Any returned products must be in a condition to be sold, that is in the same condition in which they were delivered to the User, with no anomalies or damage.
- If the amount resulting from exchanging an order's products is higher or lower than the initial value of the order, the conditions for correcting this amount will be set out by. Soc. de Selecção e Distribuição de Vinhos Lda.